I create workable, creative designs that are perfect for your requirements. After an initial consultation we can create you a single draft, or a choice of drafts before you settle on a design that is suitable for you and your business.
Once the design is approved you have the option for me to then ‘Print Manage’ your project. This means you will receive a very competitive price that I have compiled from a list of trusted trade contacts for the physical printing of your project and it’s delivery to you.
Alternatively if you are more hands on, you can source the print yourself (or you may have your own print facilities) and I will supply you with a print ready file that is fully preflighted and checked to industry standards. i.e all images are the correct resolution and format. All fonts are embedded and the artwork has adequate bleed etc.
I can provide design / artwork for:
• Business Stationery – letterheads & compliments slips.
• Business cards.
• Packaging for CD / DVD / Vinyl music products.
• Advertisements for magazines and newspapers.
• Brochures, newsletters and magazines.
• Flyers and leaflets (folded and flat).
• Envelopes & folders.
• Order of service.
• Invoices and order forms.
• Banners (pull up & large format for outdoor use).
• Logo design and brand identity.
• Promotional items such as enamel badges, mugs & keyrings
I can also provide solutions for in-house print production:
• Amending artwork you already hold on file.
• Amending artwork to suit your own print site, such as fitting artwork to print templates etc.
• Pre-press preparation for envelope printing.
• Converting process colour to match Pantone colours
• Image retouching and colour swatch matching.
Software I use:
• Adobe creative suite – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
For more information about any of these services please click here to send me a message.